Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Art Hampton and ME, Lili of Lili-Land

Hello all it's me Lili, of Lili-Land. I hope you all had a chance to go look at all the great paintings in Bridgehampton over the weekend at the, what is now, a yearly event of the summer. It's really fun. Lots of people, wannabees, and poop-arazzis. 

Derek didn't like any of it. He's just jealous. He likes to paint a little by dipping his tail in paint and smushing it on the canvas. He claims it relieves his inner stress. I think it just looks like slop, but who am I to judge?

Meeko, he's a cat, only responded to paintings of, guess what... CATS. He snarled and hissed at paintings of dogs. I had to remind him over and over that he's our friend and we're... D-O-G-S. He kept quiet after that.

Here are a few pictures some of our friends were kind enough to send to me.








All the best. Next up my report on the Taste of the Two Forks.

Don't forget to read The Green Monkeys over at gocomics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment