Monday, July 14, 2014

Planet of the Kittens

It is I, Lili of Lili-Land and we just saw a great big sprawling epic of lovable MONKEYS in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Yes, MONKEYS. I love monkeys and this movie is a blast. It's a bit violent for the little ones and apparently some cats.

Meeko, he's a cat, hid under his seat for most of it, crying and crying. Seems like he wanted to see a movie about Planet of the Kittens. He's a nut. He didn't even finish his popcorn cause he dropped it during a fight scene.

Anyway, Derek simply loved this movie from beginning to end.  He cheered on the monkeys. I guess he didn't really like the humans in the film. Most of the audience didn't either.

When we got home we made Meeko a big old fashioned banana split sundae.



We're going to go see it in 3D without Meeko. I don't think he could take the stress... he's a cat as I always say.

No comments:

Post a Comment