Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Last Vegas with ME, Lili of Lili-Land.

Hello all! It is me, Lili of Lili-Land!

Derek and I went to see the new movie Last Vegas!

What a howl! It was a barking grand time!

I was invited to be in it but some of the shenanigans were not very Lili like. The stars, (I call them the grand papas) begged me.... so I filmed some scenes to keep them happy! Bobby DeNiro, Kevin Kline, Morgan Freeman, and Michael Douglas all did a wonderful job.

As you can see, I took Vegas by storm! They even changed the name!
Lili Vegas!




I do shine!

There was a scene when we were all toasting each other... I had a Shirley temple as did the grandpas! At least that is what they told me.



Because Vegas is sweltering hot, my pads of my paws were overheated so a young man in the movie carried me!



Derek tried to play the slots. He lost. Meeko tried his paws at the Black-Jack tables and he lost too. 

I played the big money wheel because I love the clickity clackity sound that wheel makes. I WON. I should have bet more than a whole dollar. I took my 7 buckaroos in winnings and stopped right there.

Please go see this movie! You will laugh, cry and have a Lili-Grand time!

Without spoiling it for you, friendship is what matters! 

Mary Steenburden was great... But she was a burden (that's what I call her) she would not give me any singing scenes! She didn't want me to steal her thunder! As I say in Lili land, no harm, no growl! Everyone knows who can belt out a tune in Lili grand fashion...ME!


Loved this film!
See you at the movies!


Don't forget to read The Green Monkeys daily at www.gocomics.com


No comments:

Post a Comment