Monday, October 14, 2013

Apple Picking Time with Lili and Derek... and Meeko (he's a cat)

Hi everyone! I am back! It's me! Lili of Lili-Land.

Sorry my blogs have been a bit off but once again I was in Europe! 

No, no, not Lake Como but the South of France! But I am back at my desk typing away! Well, not exactly, I dictate and Derek types. One, it ruins my delicate pads and two, typing is OH, SOOOOO exhausting.

Moving a-Lili-long. Meeko, he's a cat, called and suggested we go apple picking and soak in the crisp Autumn air.

I was exasperated! I, Lili go apple picking? Did he flip his cat lid?

But then my mind wondered for a moment and I thought of a fresh crisp apple picked from the tree. Maybe we should go.

We went to the farm and I was shocked that you had to walk to the orchard. I suggested we drive in, but Meeko, being a cat, said rules are rules, we must walk.

So when we arrived in the orchard Meeko failed to realize the trees were very tall. We did not have a ladder! I was annoyed and I felt a growl coming up in my throat. Meeko!!!!!!!

 Derek calmed me! He said, "Lili, don't get your tail in a twirl. Meeko has an idea."

So, of course, there was not any alternative. We went with that silly little cat's idea. After all, the best apples WERE at the top.




As you can see the poop-arazzi snapped my photo and sold it to the National Enquirer.

All was going well until a big wasp was flying around Meeko and as they say, we all came tumbling down!



I never did get any apples!

Meeko as usual cried! The pooperazzi got some random shots of me and I heard the second photo fetched them 25000.00 

The headline: Lili falls from her throne!

Just horrible! 

This gal is always the princess!


OKAY, I need a nap. Have a wonderful Lili-Like Lili-icious Day.

Don't forget to read The Green Monkeys at www.gocomics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment