Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Rush to See Rush

Hello all, it's me, Lili of Lili-Land.

Opie, I mean Ron Howard sure knows how to make a good old fashioned, rip roaring, movie with tons of excitement. This one is way better that his last film, The Dilemma. I couldn't get into that one.  Even Angels and Demons was a bit of a mess. NOT this one. This one is a gem.

Derek and I zoomed over to the theater to catch Rush. I told Ron on the set that this was a winner but once again I seem to have ended up on the cutting room floor. I'm beginning to think that someone out in Hollywood doesn't like me. ME... Lili of Lily-Land.

It might have had something to do with the fact that I'm a terrible driver. That's why I have my very own private chauffeur, Al. The last time I was behind the wheel of car was a few years ago and I think it was a pedal car I bought in an antique shop. It was soooo cute. I had it painted pink, my favorite color and I use to drive....

Wait... I seem to have strayed a bit from the topic. I was suppose to be one of the other drivers. I think Ronny liked my acting but after I kept driving one of his expensive cars into the wall of the set, I could blame him for asking me to leave.

Anyway.... I did manage to grab a few photos from the set on the days I was there.


Zoom, ZOOOOOOM.

Ron, Why can't I wear my pearls with this outfit, but can't the car be Pink?

You may be good looking but you are going to crash.
Have a Lili-icious Day.

And don't forget to read The Green Monkeys at www.gocomics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment