Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Enough Said about Enough Said

Hello to all my wonderful friends. It's me, Lili, of Lili-Land.

Derek and I went to the movies last night. We spotted Meeko (he's a cat) two rows in front but we didn't let him know we were there. He talks on and on during a movie and we frequently have to tell him to keep it down.

Enough Said is one of the best movies of the year and I don't want to give any of it away but it even had Derek teary eyed towards the end. It's funny and sad and laugh out loud.

The only thing that really makes me sad is that this is James Gandolfini's last film. He was good in the Sopranos but he really shows his charm in this one. That girl from Seinfeld and him had endless amounts of charms and spark between them.

James... you made me cry.

But back to Meeko, the cat. He was munching on something down in front and at one point I think he must have been chewing on a Milk-Dud cause he shouted out, "I LOST A TOOTH."

He ran out of the theater into a rain storm. He loses a lot of his charm when he gets wet as seen in this photo. I'm sure he's going to get mad when he finds out we posted this picture.

EEEEEEK!

So... go see Enough Said. It deserves an Oscar. Yes, it does.

And don't forget to read The Green Monkeys over at www.gocomics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment