Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Gravity Falls in Love with Me... Lili of Lili-Land

Gravity Falls in Love with Me... Lili of Lili-Land


Hi everyone! It's me, Lili of Lili-Land.

Sorry you have not heard from me. George Clooney asked me to do promos for his new movie Gravity with Sandra bullock. I was thrilled to help because I was on the set filming with them since I am in a small part of this movie. 
So here are a few scenes that Sandra had cut out of the movie. She's a real DIVA!

"Hand me that doohickey thingy, George."


She felt I was a bigger draw than HER! Of all the nerve. Sorry Sandra! You know I love you! But I love ME too! And so does everyone else! George fought to keep me in the film but I took the high road and quietly help up a paw and walked away.

Here is George Clooney thinking of me.... Lili!


Yes! This is truly me, Lili floating in space! See you at the movies!!! I'm sure the film is terrific.

I'm getting seasick... honest.


Have a Lili Lovely Day!


Don't forget to read The Green Monkeys every day over at www.gocomic.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment