Friday, October 4, 2013

Gravity (should get Lost in Space)! Yes! Really!

Hello! It is me, Lili of Lili-Land

Derek, Meeko (he's a cat) and I just saw the much anticipated film Gravity.

Sorry Georgie. Clooney, that is. I love you, but not in this film.

The critics and fans loved it over at Rotten Tomatoesbut this film left a nasty taste in my mouth.

I've heard it all...Gripping story? The only thing gripping was Sandra Bullock gripping the space craft and all hell breaks loose.

And who cares? Not me. I shouldn't have, I ended up at the doctors with a severe case of inner ear trouble. The room is still spinning.

Meeko (he's a cat) was under the seat the whole time. I thought he was going to toss his cookies right there but he calmed down when Derek bought him a pile of those crummy pretzels with dipping cheese.

I was thinking I should have seen the new James Gandolfini film 

All I have to say about Gravity is.....

Much ado about nothing. 


Enough said.


Here's Georgie dreaming of me... Lili of Lili-Land. He's so cute, but then... so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment