Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon with my BFF, and a bag of Cheesey Doodles.


Hello there. IT's ME, Lili of Lili-Land wishing you all a Lili-icious Sunday Afternoon. 

Remember those good old days when you could read the comics in the Sunday Papers. Sadly those days are gone but my BFF, Derek, reads The Green Monkeys to me every Sunday when he comes over to watch a movie.

Sometimes Meeko tags along. He brings Cheesey Doodles. Cheesey Doodles turn me a nice shade of orange and Derek has to run the vacuum to clean me off.

Sometimes I can't help myself, after all... they are Cheesey Doodles.


So here is this week's episode of The Green Monkeys. I see that the artist has once again included a special appearance of ME, Lili. I don't mind. They are very funny.

You can read The Green Monkeys every day at www.gocomics.comhttp://www.gocomics.com/thegreenmonkeys.



No comments:

Post a Comment