Friday, September 6, 2013

Closed Circuit Movie Review or Why Didn't I Just Stay Home and have a Bubble Bath?

Closed Circuit Movie Review or Why Didn't I Just Stay Home and have a Bubble Bath?

Hello loves. It's me, Lili of Lili-Land wishing you all a Lili-icious Day.


The other day Derek and Meeko insisted on going to see a real thrillsville of a movie called Closed Circuit.

Let me tell you, North by Northwest was a thriller. Strangers on a Train was a thriller. This heap of boredom pretends to be a lot of things, but it's no Shadow of a Doubt.

I fell asleep ten minutes into this mess so there isn't much I can really tell you. The three gallons of Mountain Dew caused me nightmares while I slept.


I haven't seen this one in ages... what the heck is her name again?

I think he liked my dress, but then, who wouldn't.
So, if someone insists on seeing this boring mess, even if it does have Eric Bana, just say "Lili told me not to."

Cheers and have a Lili-icious Day.

Don't forget to read The Green Monkeys at www.gocomics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment