Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pawn Stars: East Meets West!

Hello all, it's me, Lili from Lili-Land! 

Today is a dreary day on the east end so I decided to stay in, eat Chinese food, and watch the Pawn Stars marathon. This afternoon, east meets west. I am chowing down and watching this cool show. China meets the Las Vegas strip.

Chow is very "Cha-Cha."

For the occasion, I am wearing a qipao, a traditional Chinese dress that my dear friend, the actor, Chow Yun-Fat sent me from his homeland. When the package arrived, via Airmail, I was so thrilled, I decided to get takeout to get the full ambiance of China while watching my fave show Pawn Stars

I love the Grandpa, the "Old Man." He always makes me laugh. Sometimes Rick makes me get my Lili Dog up when he laughs at his own jokes. At times, he makes me growl. Not very Lili like!

Look at me... look at me.
I really want to go back to Las Vegas to shop at the pawn shop and maybe have dinner with the gang to catch up! But for now, I am watching the show, eating my Chinese food, and waiting for the new episode of Pawn Stars tonight at 9:00 PM.

Do you realize how difficult it is to eat with chopsticks?

It is plain Lili difficult !

When I opened my fortune cookie it read as follows:

"You blonde Westie are very beautiful! Watch Pawn Stars tonight at 9!"
Me and the boys. 
Wow! Those fortune cookies are right Lili On!

Enjoy tonight's Pawn Stars! I know I will!

Zai Jain!

Goodbye!

Don't forget to read The Green Monkeys every day at www.gocomics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment