Wednesday, September 11, 2013

RIDDICK-ULOUS

Movie Review: Riddick

Movie Review: Riddick

Hello all! It's me, Lili of Lili-Land.

You've got to be kidding me. Derek and his friend, Meeko, (he's a cat) insisted on seeing this awful mess of a movie called Riddick. I seemed to have been missing something since I didn't see the previous filmed episodes of this one.

I think this was a sequel. As I sat in the theater waiting for the previews, people came up to me requesting autographs and photos! It was Lili-exhausting, but of course, I love me and my adoring public. After about 10 minutes I gave all the people a paw toss and a winning smile. I begged them to please sit down and enjoy the movie. They realized I was in some scenes but I demanded the producers cut me out! I hated this movie!

I kinda enjoy Vin Diesel from time to time, but somehow cutting off heads isn't my thing. I spent most of the movie buried in my popcorn bucket.

Which brings me to Meeko. He tries very hard to be macho like my BFF, Derek, but can't pull it off. I looked over at him during the movie and he was playing Candy Crush on his iPhone.

Meeko would rather tip-toe through the tulips instead of outer space rocks and I must say I agree!

Derek loved the movie, a real adrenaline filled romp with spaceships, weapons, monsters, and lots of action.

Frankly, my dears, it gave me nightmares.

There was some sort of alien D-O-G!

There was a gooey space monsters right out of the old Alien movie ...ugh ..yuck!

Meeko hid under the seat! Derek coaxed him out and I held his hand. Meeko was scared. I think his candy crush timed out. He ran out of lives. Sort of like this film!


Turn left, the monsters are over that way, RUN.

The movie was all over the place. Turn left, the monsters are over that way, RUN.
I can't run in heels! It is not Lili like or lady like!

Vin Diesel is not a man of many words. I do like him, yet he is a bit of a shlub! I say that in an affectionate way.


So, what's a gal got to do to get a drink around here? No Shirley Temples in this movie.

The original poster but somehow the producers cut me out. Thank goodness.



No comments:

Post a Comment