Sunday, September 1, 2013

Truth is stranger than La Parmigiana

Hello, all it's me, Lili of Lili-Land.

On this Sunday of Labor Day Weekend I find myself somewhat sad to see the passing of the summer. No more sitting around the pool being waited on by my pool-dog Peeples, the Pink Poodle. No more drives to the beach to bark at the seagulls.

Oh, wait... I can whisk myself off to La-La Land and visit all my friends and fans. Maybe even a trip to Palm Springs or back to Lake Como with Georgie Clooney... I have endless possibilities.

I am remembering that warm summer night sitting in front of La Parmigiana when that odd couple got into a fight.

Well, here is the episode of The Green Monkeys that is loosely based on that strange event. Don't forget to read The Green Monkeys every day at www.gocomics.com.

Have a Lili-Licious Wonderful Labor Day Weekend.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment