Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Louis Vuitton Needs Me.

Hello, all my loyal fans. It's me, Lili of Lili-Land

I got a phone call the other day to appear in a series of ads for Louis Vuitton.


They just love, love, love me! And why wouldn't they? I am gloriously sophisticated! I am always sought after by Hollywood's elite! 

Derek (my BFF) and Meeko (he's a cat) saw my new ads and said... Michelle who?

We all snickered! We love you Michelle Williams but I love me more!!! 


There was a glitch in all this. I insisted that the powers that be at Louis Vuitton give my BFF a brand new steamer trunk. Derek would have loved that.

But...You know what? They wouldn't do it. All they gave me for him was a crummy old key chain. What does he need a key chain for? Al, the driver, drives us around all the time.

I'll tell you what I did. I quit. Q-U-I-T. I walk right out of there and told Al to drive me home. They can't treat me that way.

I grabbed these photos off the desk as I was leaving. I guess they aren't going to use them now. Their loss.

Be well, be happy, and have a Lili-icious Day.


My feet are killing me, too.  
Francis, this script stinks.



Don't forget to read The Green Monkeys every day at www.gocomics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment