Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I'm Candy Crushing It!

I think they were discussing video poker strategies. Please be quiet while I crush some candy.

Hi all it's me Lili, of Lili-Land. 

I was in Washington recently attending some fancy gathering at the White House. They asked me to sit in on a meeting to offer my Oh, So Fabulous opinions but it was interfering with my new love, Candy Crush. I'm at level 89 and as they say in Hollywood, I was "Crushing it."

It was all talk, talk, talk. Finally, I walked out and went back to the hotel for Spa day. It was delightful. I had my paws wrapped. They were quite sore from all that Candy Crushing.

I have no idea what that meeting was about, but I'm sure our leaders will screw something up.

I'll be back home as soon as you can say "Lili-Sweet-Delicious-Devine!"

Don't forget to read up on my favorite Green Monkeys at www.gocomics.com



No comments:

Post a Comment