Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dancing with the Stars and ME, Lili

Hello! It's me, Lili, of Lili-Land!


Finally Dancing with the Stars revealed their new cast for that dance off extravaganza. Of course the producers of the show called me, Lili, but I barked out a big, "NO!"

I reminded them that I, Lili am an up and coming star. I can't dance on their show with these has-beens and wanna-bees!

They explained to me they were aware I am a big name, but they wanted publicity for the show to boost viewership.

So I being the Lili I am agreed to do some photo ops for the new season to promote the show. Here they are! Don't forget to watch DWTS this season. I will be tuned in!
My audtion... I was hitting a groove.



Presenting.... the new Stars...or should I say... Old Cast?

Hands down to be the winner.


Don't forget to read The Green Monkeys every day at www.gocomics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment