Tuesday, July 16, 2013

An Evening at BarkHampton... opps I mean ArtHampton.



I, Lili, was whisked off to ArtHampton for the big opening on Thursday evening by my driver, Al. It was, on all accounts, a wonderful event filled with Hampton Wanna-bees and So-So Social Climbers all clamoring to be seen. 

I seriously doubt most of the flock was even looking at any artwork. They were too busy looking at me... Yes, I, your humble reporter was the center of universe... at least that's the way I saw it.

Here are the photos my personal assistant snapped of me at ArtHampton with my comments.


Lots of trendoids and wanna-bees!


Let's go for a swim.


Hands off "The Lili."


I think this guy is famous for painting animals... I think so... or maybe not... at least he smiled at me.

I look better than these drips.

It's been said we look-a-like

I hate cats.

I have no idea what I'm looking at but I like it. 
Could that be Phil Spector? I thought he was in jail. Maybe it's Mick J.

My time is coming.

I only like my monkeys in GREEN.

Surf's up!


I tried to talk to this woman but she looked at me like I was crazy. Snob!

All for ME!


The best thing I saw at the art show was not a painting under the tent...it was God's gift to ME ...I am sure, for just Lili...of course ! I am God's gift to all of you. I stepped outside...and there it was...on his vast canvas...a beautiful sunset!

I am exhausted. I can't think about any more art today. I will think about it tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day. A handsome man asked me that night, "Don't you just love all this art?"

ME, in love with art? Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment