Friday, July 12, 2013

Leagal Beagles



Today was a trying day! I woke up bright and late and soaked my paws. My pads were killing me! I had a facial and started my day!


I was watching GMA. I love Sam Champion! He is so handsome!


Then it happened! My friend Derek commented how white and sparkling Sam's teeth look! He continued to say that Sam may chew dental bones.  I was floored!  I was so taken back when I asked Derek if they were whiter than mine.  In a low voice, he said, he was afraid so! 


I shocked myself when a growl snuck out of my mouth! I am always so proud of my winning smile! It is almost as brilliant as Christie Brinkley's! At least that's how I see it when I compare photos of the two of us! I was so upset with Derek. 

His words kept playing in my head like a bad pop song! I was so annoyed I coughed up a fur ball as Sam ' s teeth were blinding me through the hi def set.

I couldn't stand it anymore! 


I, Lili, was jealous of him! I channel surfed and I came upon a controversial trial! I cannot not mention the name because I do not like to take sides. I am impartial. 

All I can say it was riveting as I watched the gavel to gavel coverage late into the night with my Uncle.


So I apologize for not hitting a hot spot today ! No gossip! No recipes!


All I ask of Sam...please put down your toothbrush... even for just a few days! You are gorgeous!


 But, I am too! Just ask Christie!



No comments:

Post a Comment