Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Marrying Man

Well....what a day, what a day!!

I realize I am a head turner, but I never thought in a million years that I would turn this boy's head.

Let me start from the beginning, I was riding my bicycle in East Hampton and I stopped at the intersection to cross the street. In a convertible, there he was..

Alec Baldwin! 

He gave me a look and then he looked again as the light turned green. He was mesmerized by me! The cars behind him were honking their horns. He was staring at me! I realize he is a happily married man to that cute little peanut, but I, Lili, stopped him dead in his tracks!

Finally Alec shook his head and rubbed his eyes as I lifted my sunglasses and flashed him my biggest smile and batted my luxurious lashes. He took off like a snowbird in flight beating out a coming snowstorm!

When I got to the nearest bench, I parked my bike and thought to myself, why did I have such an impact on Alec????

I sat there pondering for a moment that seemed like an eternity. It hit me! 

A lightbulb went off in my pretty little head. I, resembled his certain Ex!

K. B.! 

I cannot have Alec in a tizzy anymore! Maybe I should dye my hair.

Pish Posh Alec! 

Deal! Just Deal!





1 comment: