Saturday, July 6, 2013

It's me Lili

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog: Scoop it with Lili. First allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lili liliyan Martie Martine Bruno. But people call me Lili. Just Lili. I am a Westie with an opinion. 

Each day, my blog will fill you in with my daily activities and even my inactivity.

I was born on December 4th, 2009. I love to play, wear clothes and ride in the car to see the horses down the street. I love cheese, preferably cheddar.

I have been know to jump into a pool without a moments notice, but I hate baths. Isn't that funny?

I love to sleep in. Don't wake me before 9 AM. I mean it. This is important. Write it down.

I know what you are thinking. "What can a dog teach me?"

Well, you can't teach an old dog new tricks but maybe you can learn something from me or at least get a good chuckle.
 
May the bark be with you!

Lili


No comments:

Post a Comment