Monday, July 8, 2013

Star Spotting with Lili and the Super 4th of July Weekend in the Hamptons.


Wow! What an amazing Fourth of July weekend I had this year. I stopped in Westhampton Beach and strolled Main Street. I stopped dead in my tracks because my good pal Lenny Messina owns Sugar Daddy Toy Store with all cool and ultra hip stuff. My favorite part of the night came later. I had an itching for a giant ice cream cone and Lenny also owns The Haagan Daz Ice Cream Store.

Let me set the scene, you realize I am a part time actress. Angelina Jolie has nothing on me! I am a blonde of course! Ok, are you ready for this? 

I was standing on line and Lenny spotted me, he waived me forward. Why you ask? Yes, you got it, Lili does not stand in line. 

As I was whisked to the front, to my surprise, I spotted little Suri Cruise! What a doll! She has her father's eyes! I gave her a little nod and a wag of the tail. She smiled. Then, Katie Holmes appeared carrying her ice cream. I didn't say anything to her. She did not say anything to me, but we both knew we are big stars. 

Lenny was flabbergasted. Two stars in his store at the same time! Of course I am the bigger one but I was still delighted to pass a humble, sweet Katie without the paparazzi following us. Or... as I call them, POOP-arazzi.

Hope you all had a sparkling 4 th! I know I did ! After seeing me in that Hamptons hot spot, I know Katie and Suri did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment