Friday, August 2, 2013

Art Southampton 2013, Not Enough of Me.

Last week, I attended the opening night party of Art Southampton and had a grand old time. Derek isn't in these photos since he was taking them of ME. He's such a dear. Frankly, all the artists should have just painted me. I think they would have sold every single one of them. But here are some of the works that got my attention.


I have no idea what this was but it made me bark.


AHHHHHHHH, Cats.

GRRRRRRRRRRR! 
Show off.

Derek should buy this for me.


Yum. Who says people don't understand art? 
Who smokes anymore? 
My eyes, look into... love me you will.
Suzanne from Westhampton Beach. Stop into her store on Main Street, O'Suzzana!

I don't think this was part of the exhibit but I bought it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment