Monday, August 26, 2013

Shame on you Miley Cyrus! MTV Video Awards!


Shame on you Miley Cyrus!

Desperado for attention! MTV Video Awards

Hello! It's me Lili, recovering from my Car-Paw Tunnel Syndrome flare up. I am back in the saddle as they say, blogging away!


I thought I looked pretty good.


I settled in last night at the MTV Video Awards at the Barclay Center. After walking the red carpet, I was horrified to see little Hannah Montana on stage.


I am speechless.
Miley Cyrus was acting like a kitten on cat nip! Note to Miley: Young lady, conduct yourself like a lady. as I do each day. There is no reason to bring attention to yourself I such a vile way. If you want to break away from Disney please do it using your talent. Be a role model for the young girls that look up to you!

I sympathize with those poor teddy bears with you on stage, you give me nightmares! Think how they will fare!

You even shocked Will Smith! His mouth hung open in horror! He told me later on he swallowed a fly!

Taylor Swift please stop writing songs about your string of boy toys!

You really got  my fur in a knot when you were gossiping with Selena Gomez about your ex Harry Stiles. He is in the band One Direction, but he went in the opposite direction from YOU.

As I, Lili, always do, take the high road Taylor, because one day you will sink instead of swim.

Standing ovation to you Harry! Taylor's a mean girl!

Cujos to Justin Timberlake! You were Lili divine. I know, you keep calling me to be in one of your videos. Yes Justin! I promise I will get back to you.

Loved you NSYNC reunion! You are almost as cool as me, Lili.



On the Red Carpet right before the awards.

Katy Perry in the boxing ring? Hmmmm... let me mull that over.

Well, she thinks she was a starlet in her leopard dress? I was a total knockout in mine! I wore punk leopard! A fan favorite always. Oh no, not Katy, Me!

I can't mention everyone, but I just wanted to tell you about a few!
Shout out to Kanye West, yes, you Kanye. Do your songs lyrics come with English sub titles?
All in all I had a great evening. The pawparrazzi was hounding me! I really do shine! 
I am in the works to make a music video. I am sure I will win next year!
Once again! Grow up Miley ! You are trying too hard to break out to be a grown up, act like a descent one!

Have a Lili-icious Day! And don't forget to read The Green Monkeys everyday over here at GoComics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment