Monday, August 19, 2013

In the Land of Late Night Pizza Nightmares and Turner Classic Movies

Hello, all! It's me, Lili from Lili-Land.

Derek, my BFF, and I love to watch old movies on Turner Classic Movies. But I don't think I should have had that last slice of cold pizza after midnight. Snacking is a no-no. I have to watch my figure.

Here are a few of the dreams I had as I tossed and turned all night long with an upset tummy.


It's mutiny. I tell you it's MUTINY.

George Clooney should do a remake of this Hitchcock classic.

Go, on... kiss the girl. You know you want to.

Dana Andrews loves me...he really, really loves ME. And why not?

I hate birds. For that matter I hate screaming kids too.... ahhhh the nightmare.

What the...???? OH, my. This place needs a Lili-Like makeover.... more pink.

Don't forget to read The Green Monkeys everyday at www.thegreenmonkeys.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment