Saturday, August 3, 2013

Shock it to YOU.

Hello all!
Another wonderful, fun filled day in fabulous Westhampton Beach!
Once again, I was strolling Main Street and I stumbled upon a cool store named SHOCK KIDS
I rubbed my eyes. Was I walking in circles? I thought I passed a shop named SHOCK.
I walked inside and inquired about my confusion. The lovely owner, Elyse, explained to me she not only has one store but THREE!
I love, love, love, Westhampton Beach!

A kids' store from infant to size 16: Shock Kids (boys and girls)
A woman's shop: Shock
A kosher bakery and ice cream shop: Shock Ice Cream
.
The aroma intoxicated me. Cinnamon babka anyone? Ooh, the cupcakes... delicious! Pizza! Tuna fish! The bakery is one stop shopping!
Very convenient. 
I love these shops.
I decided to shop, for me, in Shock Kids first. I am very petite. They had wonderful outfits in my size. I love, love, love shopping for me, me, me! How exhilarating!
Everything here was very Lili-ish

Sparkling, dazzling, and hip! Just like me!


Oh, so many choices!
As I stood in the shop, I was dazzled by all the bright and beautiful colors. They had my favorite color, PINK! The clothes were hip and funky for my glamorous events. There were beautiful sequined dresses!
All my favorite designers, flowers By Zoe, So Nikki, Lemon, Eliane et Lena
, and many more!

There were tunic tops and leggings. Lilly Pulitzer dresses for when I go to the country club! Yes, I am a member.


There is a great layette and toddler outfits for baby gifts. Beautiful sweaters and matching blankets and hats by Artwalk.If you can't find it here you aren't looking.

Hi-Ho Silver! Keep calm and Shock on!
I was really ecstatic to see that Shock Kids carries really cool camp items.Peeples goes to sleep away camp for a month, she is a counselor, I can send her all these great things!

I'm shopping for my friend Peeples!

I was overwhelmed with the terrific service I received. Everyone was so welcoming. I know, I, LILI, am a big deal, but I noticed they treated all the other customers just as special.
I bought up many lovely things for myself. I even bought Derek some fun sporty Mish outfits for leisure and some preppy Eland outfits for the club!
I bought some great swimsuits for the two of us!
All in all, it was a great experience.

YES, I do!

Now I am off to the bakery for some goodies and to Shock for some lovely clothes for Winifred, my favorite Aunt, a Great Dame!
I hope you all check out the Shock stores ! You will love it and if you are lucky , you may even bump into me, Lili!


Have a sparkling day









No comments:

Post a Comment